Accredited Courses > B.Sc. in Management > Data Analytics for Business
3 Hours / session
Get 70% back Via Tax Credit
€ 245 back on this course
By the end of the module, the student would have learnt to:
- Evaluate the importance of data analytics for business.
- Gather data based on the presented case study.
- Prepare data analysis plans and critically analyse them.
- Critically appraise different data analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Critically apply report writing skills and research methods to report the findings from data analysis.
Prerequisites in detail
Candidates who apply must have a:
- Level 5 Higher Diploma (120 ECTS) in a discipline related to the study programme.
Preference will be given to prospective applicants having 1 year work experience
related to the study programme.
Do you meet these required prerequisites?