Accredited Courses > B.Sc. in Management > Principles of Accounting
By the end of the module, you will be able to:
- prepare company statements by following accounting principles;
- standardise and regulate accounting methods applied by the company;
- measure the economic activity of the company and identify its place in the market;
- collect data that reflects the financial activities of the company for audit purposes;
- ensure that the company’s accounting policies are listed in the financial statements;
- ensure that accounting information provided is always reliable, objective and can be easily verified;
- apply the accounting cycles at your company;
- create a balance sheet showing the company’s assets and liabilities according to guidelines and standards;
- create databases to store relevant financial information in case of audits.
- prepare the company’s financial statements using the correct method and presentation;
Prerequisites in detail
Candidates who apply must have:
- a qualification at MQF level 4 (one ‘A’ level or equivalent in any subject); and
- a pass in English language and Mathematics at MQF level 3 (‘O’ level or equivalent).
Preference will be given to prospective students having 1 year work experience related to the study programme.
Do you meet these required prerequisites?