Accredited Courses > B.Sc. in Management > Entrepreneurship
By the end of the module, you will be able to:
- develop business plans which clearly outline your vision and target audience
- deal effectively with the day-to-day tasks
- build a team of driven, goal-oriented employees
- reassess business plans to mitigate any problems
- carry out risk assessments
- use the appropriate business and software tools when working on your business plan
- use forecasting tools to anticipate any problems that might arise
- create action plans showing deadlines, tasks and participants
- collect data and information to help you during the decision-making and planning processes
- prepare an expense list according to the allocated budget
Prerequisites in detail
- a qualification at MQF level 4 (one ‘A’ level or equivalent in any subject);
- a pass in English language and Mathematics at MQF level 3 (‘O’ level or equivalent).
Preference will be given to prospective students having 1 year work experience related to the study programme.
Candidates who apply must have:
Do you meet these required prerequisites?