Accredited Courses > Master of Science (M.Sc.) Artificial Intelligence > Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
3 Hours / session
Get 70% back Via Tax Credit
€ 472.50 back on this course
By the end of the module, you would have learnt to:
- Discuss the definitions of AI and its capabilities, challenges and impact on industries, businesses and society.
- Categorise and explain a broad range of AI applications.
- Assess the potential challenges and risks AI can bring in the future, especially to remain competitive in an industry or business sector.
- Describe data science as a discipline, including its foundations, data growth issues and challenges, and the data science process and application.
- Compare and contrast 4 levels of data, forms of data and modern databases.
- Present a case on the need for AI in your business or industry.
- Thoroughly understand and apply AI-based planning and decision making.
Prerequisites in detail
Candidates who apply must be in possession of at least one of the following:
- A degree at MQF Level 6 related to AI, Computer Science, Mathematics or Electronics.
- A degree at MQF Level 6 in any other field and a minimum of two years’ worth of relevant work experience.
- A diploma at MQF Level 5 or Higher Diploma and five years’ relevant work experience.
Do you meet these required prerequisites?