Accredited Courses > M.Sc. in Management with Different Specialisations > Financial Management
3 Hours / session
Get 70% back Via Tax Credit
€ 472.50 back on this course
By the end of the module, you would have learnt to:
- Critically evaluate a company’s assets/liabilities.
- Assess the risks involved in financial decisions.
- Manage, plan, coordinate and assess periodically a company’s cashflow and capital.
- Forecast for financial resources needed to ensure future developments.
- Plan investment projects and analyse the company’s investment policy.
- Critically evaluate the company’s market value and provide action plans to increase it.
- Select and apply the right techniques to manage working capital appropriately.
Prerequisites in detail
Candidates who apply must have a:
➢ Level 6 Degree and 3 years’ work experience
Preference is given to applicants having aLevel 6 Degree in a discipline related to the Study Programme; and a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in management within the sector covered by the Study Programme.
➢ Level 5 Diploma or Higher Diploma and 5 years’ work experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
Do you meet these required prerequisites?